A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by a state or national government given to an inventor for a limited period of time in exchange for a public disclosure of an invention. A patent provides a monopoly right to the applicant for a period of time and protects the inventor’s rights to prevent the third parties from profiting the invention without the inventor’s permission.
The aim of patent certificate is to protect the inventions in order to promote the inventive activity and to contribute to technical, economic and social development by implementing the inventions in industry.
A registered patent provides the inventor with exclusivity for a period of twenty years which gives time to market the invention without competition. The patent owner has rights to manufacture, sell or license the invention.
In case of anyone attempt to produce, sell, import the invention without inventors permission, the patent holder reserve the right to take legal action against them.
Our services include the following;
- Conducting searches and providing opinion thereon
- Drafting, preparing, filing and prosecuting the applications before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- Filing National Patent/ Utility model applications
- Validation of European Patent / National Phase entries of PCT
- Following up the annual fees
- Recordal of license and assignment agreements
- Recordal of all the registration changes
- Translation Services
- Legal counseling and assistance
Istek Patent will be very pleased to assist you for the registration of intellectual property rights before all over the world with the experienced agents. If you would like further advice please do not hesitate to contact us.